Tell Your Story – Video
Making a video is easy. You can make it right from your laptop camera or from YouTube. It does not need to be fancy or have lots of graphics.
The things you want to include in your video are:
- Your name
- Title of the video
- Your school or where you live (if you want to)
- Your story
Your video should be between 3-5 minutes long. In that 3-5 minutes, your video should include:
- The impact hazing had on you
- What you did when you were hazed
- What you are doing now to prevent hazing
- Any advice to others who want to stand up to hazing
Uploading your video is easy. If you have a YouTube account, all you have
to do is:
- Go to this link, and YouTube will show you how to do it.
- Once it is uploaded, send the link to your video to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A committee will review your submission for possible inclusion on our website and/or YouTube page.
Pass it along to your family and friends!
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact HPO at: email@example.com