The curriculum is based on the CDC’s public health model, and looks at hazing and solutions through all levels of the social-ecological model. The institute approach means that each session will build upon the previous, and full participation is required to receive the complete educational experience. Lectures will be broken up by interactive exercises, small group discussion with like participants/institutions and individual work. The curriculum is designed to jump-start your prevention efforts and provide the broad outlines of how best to approach this process. Additionally, more detailed information, tools, successful models and planning guides will be provided in the participant workbook and Dropbox folder full of resources.
Your Registration to our 2020 Institute includes the following added benefits!
- A one-year subscription to HPO on DEMAND – our new on-demand professional education series available on your schedule. Multiple are now available with 3-4 new topics added each year. One low subscription provides you access to all modules in the series! ($100 Value)
- One free online course code for our Hazing Prevention 101, our Fraternity & Sorority Life module, and our Athletics module through Prevent.Zone. ($24.95 value)
- An individual Coaching Session from one of our faculty members for any group who sends a team of four or more (must be registered as a team)
- Individual and group mentoring on-site and after the Institute from your faculty fellow
- Institute Materials and Workbook including a library of resources in a Dropbox folder to which you will have access to for one year.